Untreated subsidence can lead to significant loss of property and structural value as well as costs to your business from inability to use your premises or structures for their planned purpose.
UNTREATED SUBSIDENCE CAN LEAD TO
- Damage to pipework and electrical wiring
- Potential loss of value of the property or structure
- Significant aesthetic drawbacks
- Higher cost of doing business as premises cannot be used as intended
- Public health and safety concerns in case of infrastructure subsidence
- Potential devastating structural consequences and risk of collapse